Saturday, February 12, 2011

A New Day

      Well I decided to start my own Blog page being as this is going to be a very busy year for "The Kirsten's" I have 2 Son's Joshua 23 & Kyle 20.
Joshua will be graduating May 7th from Ashland University with a Bachelors in financing.
Kyle has joined the Army National Guard and will be leaving for Boot Camp May 3rd for 14 weeks.
These events in my life leave me with a wave of EMOTIONS.
I am so very proud of both my Son's!!
My hopes and dreams for Joshua & Kyle are that they are Happy & Successful in what 
ever path they choose in life.
I know it's time for them to leave the nest and experience what life has in store for them.
But I feel like I am losing them, I know it's silly. I just feel like they don't 
need me any more. 
Does that sound selfish?
I guess I don't know where I fit in their lives and that scares me.
So I am going to Blog hopefully it will put me at ease putting it all down in writing

1 comment:

  1. Your sons have grown into fine young men may they suceed in what's ahead for them as for Toni & Bill may we have some great friend visiting times

    ReplyDelete